This 3-day classroom session covers scripting, data source integration, and advanced GUI development. This module requires a basic working knowledge of databases and SQL.
Knowledge of data modelling, database connections and scripting fundamentals are critical if you want to create great QlikView applications. QlikView Developer provides you with an opportunity to learn by going through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises focused on developing QlikView documents. The Developer course will prepare you to take your QlikView documents to the next level.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a data model in QlikView
- Build your own QlikView scripts
- Adding Budgets
- Resolve data structure issues
- Access the Debugger
- Understand advanced QlikView script functions for data manipulation
- Build your own professional looking dashboards
We are here to help you learn. We do this by creating an environment that is positive, friendly and collaborative while ensuring all aspects of the developer training are covered.
The course will most likely be held at our premises on the North Shore and will be between 9:00am to 5:00pm at a cost of $2,500.00 plus GST per person for the three-day course. You will need to bring your own laptop.
- 32 bit or preferably 64 bit Windows
- 4GB of RAM or more
- Admin rights on the machine
- MS Access installed (preferably but we can work around it, please let us know if you don't have MS Access)
33 Apollo Drive
Please fill in the form below as an expression of interest as soon as possible if you would consider attending and we will contact you within one working day.
Once we have contacted you and confirmed, you will be invoiced for the attendee fee which will be non-refundable.
If you have any further questions or would like more information regarding course content, please don’t hesitate to contact us.