Powerful map visualisations and location-based analytics for both Qlik Sense and QlikView using patented technology that compresses and streams geoanalytic mapping data.
Geospatial visualisation and analytics
Easily add maps using automatic geo-data lookup and then overlay them with different visualisations. Analyse geospatial data or geo-data in combination with non-geo data to uncover hidden geographic relationships.
Make better location-related decisions
Many important organisational decisions such as site selection, resource allocations or delivery times depend on location information. Maps provide visual context that help Qlik customers make correct, informed decisions involving location.
- Analyse geospatial relationships (and uncover non-relationships) using Qlik's Associative model.
- Choose from a comprehensive selection of GeoAnalytic operations.
- Blend internal and external sources in calculations.
Qlik can now increase data relatability as the map paradigm is a familiar environment to most users. With the ability to quickly show cartographic information, users can gain insight into patterns not easily interpreted through tables or charts to better understand the whole story that lives within their data.
- Seamlessly drill down into geographic areas. Use different visualizations in the drill down levels.
- Multiple layers and visualization types.
- Manage information dense maps that contain thousands of points.
With the ability to instantly supplement location data such as cities and countries with the necessary geo information, any Qlik user can now add rich, interactive geo visualizations to their Qlik apps. And because all of Qlik’s mapping products and tools run on the same platform, customers can easily expand their mapping solution by building upon their existing implementation.
- Build maps quickly and easily without coordinates, using country, county, zip codes or simply place names.
- Define visualizations using measures and expressions.
- Draw lines and arcs between locations.