Are you an experienced Qlik professional looking for a new Job? We are looking for an experienced QlikView and Qlik Sense developer
New Zealand’s longest standing Qlik Partner is looking for an experienced Qlik consultant/developer to join their team.
The role will encompass all aspects of QlikView and Qlik Sense development, business consulting with prospective and existing customers, and handling of support issues.
Please note that we require a valid work permit for New Zealand.
The candidate will have:
- Hands-on advanced development experience with QlikView, preferably QV12 and Qlik Sense, preferably QS3.0.
- Developer Certified on QlikView and/or Qlik Sense
- Experience in development with NPrinting 17 preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven history to successfully work through the pre-sales process with prospects by building compelling Qlik solutions
- Proven business acumen, able to suggest and implement QlikView/Qlik Sense solutions that provide value to existing customers and new prospects
- Customer service skills and experience working with larger organisations
- Customer/Prospect relationship building skills
- Experience with Microsoft extended product suite
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer satisfaction ethic
- Committed to continuing education and advancing skill levels, both in terms of Qlik functionality, business practice and visualisations.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant along with other required resources, such as a laptop. The position will be primarily based from our North Shore office.
If you meet the requirements above and have a high work ethic we would be interested to hear from you.
Please email your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com